Cheltenham, Melbourne, VIC
This role will involve the commercial review and processing of sales contracts, which includes the following responsibilities:
- Reviewing commercial contracts to ensure the information is complete and captured correctly.
- Ensure the contract details are accurately reflected in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Liaising with sales representatives to ensure any discrepancies or incomplete details are addressed and rectified.
- Proactively follow up any discrepancies with sales representatives in a timely manner.
- Escalating urgent matters to your reporting manager or CFO.
- VCE/HSC or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or Commerce highly desirable.
- Past general administration, bookkeeping experience requiring great attention to detail (minimum 2 years).
- Intermediate accounting knowledge and Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully as part of a team and autonomously.
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
Find out more about the job by clicking the link below.