Next Payments is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We invite you to find out more about careers at Next Payments by browsing our current vacancies below.
Please note: Next Payments is not accepting inquiries from recruitment agencies.
The Module Repairer is responsible for recycling parts by repairing faulty modules and achieving a higher rate of repair as opposed to writing off faulty modules. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and have a strong interest in electronic/mechanical modules.
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Diagnosing faults and performing repairs to ATM modules, including cash recycler, cash redemption terminal & cash express modules.
- Completing repairs, testing and configuration within the required timeframe.
- Updating software on specific modules before shelving or dispatching.
- Creating and completing detailed service reports (update, closing notes and parts used).
- Escalating unrepaired modules to internal or external third party.
- Assist with staging devices.
- Escalating a trend of faults due to default or user errors.
Reporting to the Team Leader - Field Services VIC, this role will see you responsible for the delivery of quality field technical services during business hours, and for afterhours break/fix responses.
This role will provide you with invaluable experience and opportunity for growth all whilst working in a passionate, safe, and friendly workplace culture.
You will apply your technical skills and previous experience to perform the following principal duties:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Carry out on site installation, repair, preventative maintenance and test tasks.
- Business hours and after hours break/fix response.
- Able to work independently at customer sites.
- Build positive relationships internally and externally, taking pride in work.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, determining proper solution and resolving assigned service requests in a timely manner – creative and adaptive thinking.
- Provide consistent and accurate service and quality delivery when responding to jobs.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports (update, closing notes and parts used).
- Ability to operate various general hand and power tools safely.
- Strong manual handling skills with the use of aids for heavy loads safely.
- Operate as per processes and procedures.
- Cooperate and liaise with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Maintenance and ongoing servicing of supplied property. Eg. Van, tools, etc. as per manufacturer recommendation and maintenance of the van’s stock.
- Competency driving large vehicles (van or small truck).
- Escalate/discuss unresolved issues, service improvements and enhanced operating techniques to your line manager.
- Tagging of all returned parts of, part origin, error codes and fault description.