Reporting to the Team Leader - Field Services VIC, this role will see you responsible for the delivery of quality field technical services during business hours, and for afterhours break/fix responses.
This role will provide you with invaluable experience and opportunity for growth all whilst working in a passionate, safe, and friendly workplace culture.
You will apply your technical skills and previous experience to perform the following principal duties:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Carry out on site installation, repair, preventative maintenance and test tasks.
- Business hours and after hours break/fix response.
- Able to work independently at customer sites.
- Build positive relationships internally and externally, taking pride in work.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, determining proper solution and resolving assigned service requests in a timely manner – creative and adaptive thinking.
- Provide consistent and accurate service and quality delivery when responding to jobs.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports (update, closing notes and parts used).
- Ability to operate various general hand and power tools safely.
- Strong manual handling skills with the use of aids for heavy loads safely.
- Operate as per processes and procedures.
- Cooperate and liaise with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Maintenance and ongoing servicing of supplied property. Eg. Van, tools, etc. as per manufacturer recommendation and maintenance of the van’s stock.
- Competency driving large vehicles (van or small truck).
- Escalate/discuss unresolved issues, service improvements and enhanced operating techniques to your line manager.
- Tagging of all returned parts of, part origin, error codes and fault description.