The Module Repairer is responsible for recycling parts by repairing faulty modules and achieving a higher rate of repair as opposed to writing off faulty modules. The ideal candidate will be tech savvy and have a strong interest in electronic/mechanical modules.
Your main responsibilities in this role include:
- Diagnosing faults and performing repairs to ATM modules, including cash recycler, cash redemption terminal & cash express modules.
- Completing repairs, testing and configuration within the required timeframe.
- Updating software on specific modules before shelving or dispatching.
- Creating and completing detailed service reports (update, closing notes and parts used).
- Escalating unrepaired modules to internal or external third party.
- Assist with staging devices.
- Escalating a trend of faults due to default or user errors.