Social Responsibility Statement
Next Payments is committed to social responsibility by conducting our business – and engaging with our customers and stakeholders – in a way that is fair and transparent.
Our commitment extends to doing business on clear and transparent terms, honouring our promises, and doing what we can to help our customers be better at what they do.
We are also committed to being a good corporate citizen and playing our part in fostering safer communities and a safer business environment.
- We are committed to our obligations under applicable anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws both in Australia and New Zealand.
- Recognising the harm of modern slavery practices, Next Payments supports government and regulatory efforts, including in the Modern Slavery Act2018, to tackle the risk of modern slavery in business supply chains.
- We are committed to protecting and promoting human rights, including in our workplaces, supply chain and in the communities in which we operate.
- Next Payments prioritises inclusion, equality and diversity. This is reflected in our Diversity and Inclusion policy. We believe no one should be discriminated against based on their attributes including ability, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or age.
- As a supplier of payments solutions in the gaming and hospitality sectors, Next Payments also supports our gaming venue customers in practising harm minimisation.
Supporting Indigenous communities
Taking action is key to delivering on our commitments – that is why we have assisted many causes. A recent cause that we are proud to support is the Remote Laundries Project on their mission to improve the health and quality of life for people living in remote Indigenous communities.
Our involvement betters the lives of those living in these communities in a real way.
We are grateful that Next Payments not only believes in our mission but is willing to support us with their generous donation.